Anna Wesolinska, M.Ed, Psychotherapist
Anna Wesolinska is a Gestalt Psychotherapist with a Masters degree in Adult Education and Community Development as well as an Hon. B.A. degree in Psychology, English Literature, French and German.
She uses a variety of therapeutic techniques including Psychodrama, Drawing, Playback Theatre, and Mindfulness based interventions.
Her therapy practice includes adults, couples and adolescents working through a broad range of relationship issues such as loss, conflict, trauma, life transitions, chronic health problems, body and identity concerns, post-partum challenges as well as working through blocks in creativity.
Anna runs regular, experiential psychotherapy workshops for faculty, staff and students at the University of Toronto on various topics such as Stress Management, Conflict Resolution and Self-Awareness.
- Masters of Education and Community Development - OISE
- Hon. B.A- Psychology, English Literature, French and German- University of Toronto
- GIT Certificate- Post-Graduate diploma of Training & Supervision in Gestalt Therapy-Gestalt Institute of Toronto
- Stuck in the Middle- on conflict, University of Toronto
- Stress Management for caregivers, University of Toronto
- Was that it? - on disappointments and how to cope, North York Women’s Centre
- Art Therapy, North York Women’s Centre
Office Location: The Annex
176 St. George St, M5R 2L8
Hours of operation: Day, evening and weekend sessions available.