CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Proposals due: January 19th, 2018
Conference dates: TBD (either Sept. 20th - 22nd or Sept. 27th-29th, 2018)
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists invites applications to present at the 40th Annual OACCPP Conference and AGM. Members are encouraged to propose a talk or workshop for our upcoming conference held in September, 2018.
Taking inspiration from OACCPP's milestone anniversary in 2018, we ask proposals to engage with the various milestones in your lives as mental healthcare professionals; and in the lives of the people your work impacts. We are interested in milestones related to age, career, education, treatment, culture or anything else that is sisgnificant to you as a mental healthcare professional.
Proposals should include:
- Name, Contact Information, and OACCPP Membership Number
- Availability for September 20th-22nd and 27th-29th, 2018 in Toronto, Ontario
- A brief biography, including practice information and degrees/affiliations
- A description of the talk or workshop, including topics covered and presentation format
- A proposed schedule for a half- and/or full-day presentation
- A/V requirements
- One sentence describing how your presentation relates to the theme (not required)
- A current CV
Submissions must be received by January 19th, 2018. Please email your proposals and any questions you may have to:Amanda WymanConference CoordinatorP: 416.298.7333 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org
The OACCPP has a long-standing tradition of offering a collegial conference atmosphere to foster professional growth. Student members and new/emerging practitioners are encouraged to apply.
*Those selected will negotiate a service contract with the OACCPP Board.
**Proposals may also be considered for our Webinar series.