Administrative Operations Support
The goal of this position is to provide support in the area of organizational operations. The applicant will be a current student in the field of Business Administration or Association Management.
Executive Director and Operations Manager
- Assist with the update, revision and creation of appropriate tools and resources related to the policy and procedure manual for the OACCPP including Office Procedures manual and Board of Director manuals.
- Work with key staff positions to chart workflow and document processes and procedures
- Assist the Membership Coordinator in the maintenance of the central filing system for members.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Currently enrolled full time in Administration or Association Management program
- Interest in working in the field of office administration/ management
- Strong computer skills (E-mail, Microsoft Office Suite etc.)
- Customer Service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 20lbs
- Monday- Friday 9:00am -4:00pm
$12/hour, 30 hours/week, 7 weeks
Candidate must be enrolled full time in post-secondary education returning to school full time in September 2017.
To apply please submit a coverletter and resume by email to email@example.com by June 5th, 2017.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.