OACCPP Membership Benefits
Membership in OACCPP includes the following benefits:
- Access to Canada-wide group liability insurance coverage (please note that Student and Affiliate members must be supervised by an eligible supervisor in order to have access to the group rate)
- Home & Auto insurance protection through McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers
- Group rates on extended benefits such as Term Life Insurance, Extended Health Insurance, Long Term Disability protection courtesy of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada
- Access to GoodLife Fitness Corporate Discounted Membership Program
- Subscription to OACCPP's magazine Psychologica
- Access to OACCPP's exlsusive group on EEnet Connect website (You can also access a guide to help you get started on EENet)
- Publishing in Psychologica
- Updates from the Association through OACCPP’s online newsletter, The Pulse
- General members are eligible for professional certification as a mental health provider/practitioner
- Certified members are eligible to be listed in OACCPP’s Certified Members Profiles of Mental Health Providers
- Participation in OACCPP's Find a Therapist
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities, such as the OACCPP Annual Professional Development Conference, Regional Networking Groups, Career Watch notices, and workshop notices
- Collective representation in public, professional, and legislative issues
- Professional recognition with clients, colleagues, and the general public
- Discount for registration to LeadingEdge Seminars and Training
Interested in becoming a Member of the OACCPP?
Contact our Membership Coordinator at email@example.com, (416) 298-7333 x201, or toll free at 1-(888) 622-2779 x201 if you have any questions or concerns.
Fill out the application form and provide the necessary documents to get the process started today.